During these times of uncertainty with the COVID-19 situation, we want to offer your child(ren) lunch and breakfast during the school week. We realize there are many families who depend on these meals for their children and we want to continue to provide meals as long as possible. If you need breakfast and lunch for your child(ren) we can help.
Effective Tuesday, March 17th Shelby City Schools will offer “grab and go” meals for children 18 and under in the Shelby community from 10:30-11:30 at the following locations:
- Auburn Elementary Cafeteria
- Dowds Elementary Cafeteria
- Shelby Middle School Cafeteria
- Shelby High School Cafeteria
- Central Gymnasium (Back door entrance to the gym)
Meals will be available on these days:
- Tues – Thurs, March 17th -19th
- Mon – Thurs, March 23rd – 26th
Please read the following procedures:
- All children in the household may pick up meals at a single location that is most convenient rather than going to the building where they normally attend.
- Children must be present to receive meals. We can give meals to children without parental presence but parents may not pick up meals unless accompanied by children.
- Each child may receive a “grab and go lunch” for the current day and breakfast for the following morning.
- Meals are take-out only and may not be consumed on site.
Please know the process and methods of providing this service may change at any given time. Feel free to call food service director Kelly Stanford at (419) 342-6581 ext 8 with any questions or concerns.