3/25/2020 2:05pm School Meals Update
Shelby City Schools WILL offer Meal Package Pick Up Monday, March 30th from 11:00-12:00 at Shelby Middle School !
- Meals are FREE to ALL children 18 and under in the Shelby community regardless of meal status at school.
- The Middle School will be our only distribution site on March 30th from 11:00-12:00. You may pick up meals at the Middle School for ALL of your children, regardless of which school they attend.
- Meals will be distributed from the loading dock behind the school.
- Meals will be brought to you. Please do not enter the building.
- Meals will be 5 days of lunch and 5 days of breakfast. Please refrigerate food as soon as you get home. Uncrustables are best if kept frozen until the day you eat them. (thaw for 2 hours at room temperature)
- Children must be present to receive meals.
- The school district’s current plan is to offer this service each Monday for as long as school is closed.
- Please know the process and methods of providing this service may change at any given time. Feel free to call food service director Kelly Stanford at (419) 342-6581 ext 8 with any questions or concerns.