Shelby City Schools meal pick up for Whippet Academy Students!
Beginning Monday, September 14, 2020 you may pick up meals for Whippet Academy Students. Please review the following procedures:
- Meals will be 5 days of lunch and 5 days of breakfast. Please refrigerate food as soon as you get home. Uncrustables are best if kept frozen until the day you eat them. (thaw for 2 hours at room temperature)
- Meals are “grab & go” and may not be consumed on site.
- USDA is currently providing these meals free of charge to all students until Dec 31 (or sooner if funding is depleted) at which time meals will resume normal price
- Shelby Middle School is our only distribution site.
- You may pick up meals on Mondays from 9:30 – 10:00 am in bus loop in front of the middle school for ALL of your children enrolled in Whippet Academy regardless of the school building they would normally attend.
- Meals will be brought to your vehicle. Please do not exit your vehicle or enter the building. If you are walking or bicycling to the school to pick up meals please maintain a minimum 6 ft distance and allow us to bring the meals to you.
- You must fill out the Whippet Academy meal request form below no later than Thursday each week in order to pick up meals the following Monday.
- Please know the process and methods of providing this service may change at any given time. Feel free to call food service director Kelly Stanford at (419) 342-6581 ext 8 with any questions or concerns.